Seth R. CohenMember
- Email Us
- Civil litigation
- State and federal criminal defense
- Civil Rights and also Constitutional Rights
- Labor and employment law
- Professional licensing boards
- White collar crimes
- Sexual harassment
- Business litigation
- North Carolina, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina, 1994
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, 2000
- University of Georgia, B.A. and A.B.J.; Phi Beta Kappa; Phi Kappa Phi.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D. with highest honors; Order of the Coif. Member, Carolyn B. Davis Society.
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, Labor and Employment Law Section.
- Listed in North Carolina Super Lawyers for 2012 through the present. This honor is given to no more than 5% of the attorneys in North Carolina.
Associations & memberships
- Greensboro Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Adjunct Professor, Wake Forest University School of Law, 1999 – present.
- General Counsel, American Civil Liberties Union of North Carolina.