J. David JamesMember
- Email Us
- Civil litigation
- Labor and employment law
- Constitutional rights
- Severance Agreements
- North Carolina, 1971
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1974
- Davidson College, B.A.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D.
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, Labor and Employment Law Section.
Associations & memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
Order of the Coif. Member, Board of Editors and Business Manager, North Carolina Law Review, 1970-1971.
- U.S. Army, active duty, 1966-1968
- Chauffeurs, Teamsters and Helpers, Local No. 391 v. Terry, 494 U.S. 558 (1990)
- Middleton v. Russell Group, Ltd., 132 N.C.App. 792 (1999)