Margaret F. RowlettMember
- Email Us
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Labor and Employment Law
- Appellate Law
- Wage and Overtime
- Sexual Harassment
- North Carolina, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina, 1990
- Emory & Henry College, B.A.
- Duke University, J.D. and M.A. in Public Policy Studies.
- Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation, North Carolina State Board of Legal Specialization; 2007 to present.
- NCDRC Certified Superior Court Mediator; 2008 to present.
- Selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of Workers’ Compensation Law; 2009 to present.
- Selected for inclusion in North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine; 2010 to present. This honor is limited to no more than 5% of attorneys in North Carolina.
Associations & memberships
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- FaithAction International House, board member (2015 to present).
- Reading Connections, Inc., board member (2009 to 2015).
- Quaker House of Fayetteville, Inc., board member (2008 to 2014; 2015 to present).
- AFSC, AFR Committee, member (2007 to 2014).
- Carolina Adoption Services, board member (2008 to 2011).
- Friends of the GSYO, board member (2007 to 2011).